All Scribe wheels come with a 3 year warranty against material, or workmanship defects. The warranty period commences from the date of purchase.
As cyclists ourselves, we know what it's like to have a warranty issue and we'll support customers in every way possible to make sure your wheels keep turning. We have an experienced warranty team in place to deal with all warranty claims and these go straight to escalation to make sure cases are resolved at the earliest possible date.
Areas not covered by Warranty:
- Warranty does not cover damage to the wheels caused by crashing, impacts, or abuse to the product.
- Warranty is void if the product has been modified without Scribe Cycling haven given prior approval for modification.
- Warranty is not valid for wheels used for commercial purposes.
- Warranty is not applicable to products that have been incorrectly installed, adjusted or maintained
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. These parts typically include bearings, spokes, nipples and braking track.
CRASH REPLACEMENT DISCOUNT
Although cycling is the best sport on the planet, having the odd tumble can happen through no fault of your own. As riders we understand that it can be heart breaking when your pride and joy suffers a bad crash. If your wheels are damaged as a result of a crash please contact us and we help out with a discount off a replacement set.
Proof of damage or return of the damaged item may be required to qualify. Scribe Cycling is unable to cover any return transit costs that may occur.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
*3 Years in the EU also.