Scribe 365 Disc Wheel set
Please note: we have now SOLD THROUGH this batch arriving and we're expecting more December Week 1. If you would get your hands on a set from the next batch; you can Pre-Order now, or Reserve your wheelset by clicking HERE (no deposit is required).
Ride 365 days! Toughened rims... Sealed bearings.. Aqua Grease
Wheels for Purpose
The Scribe 365 was created because we couldn't find a wheel set you could ride all-year round with confidence. With our design, you can have complete confidence these wheels will stand the test of time and they really do what it says on the tin. By using high fatigue alloy rims, brass nipples (don't corrode), water repellant contact sealed bearings, and upgraded Scribe Aqua grease, you'll be able to ride these wheels across all four seasons.
The Wide 19mm internal profile gives you the option to fit wide tyres for increased stability when cornering, and increased speed due to improved rolling resistance - especially when ran as tubeless. With Centre lock disc as standard, you can ride with confidence knowing the stopping power is there when it's needed.
|Material||Hardened, Super-Lightweight Alloy|
|Clincher Tubeless Ready|
|Rim Width (external)||24mm|
|Rim Width (internal)||19mm|
|Spoke Pattern / Hole Count||Front (2x), 24h / Rear (2x), 24h|
The Product in detail
- Hardened, heat treated rim design - light in weight but super tough
- Asymmetric design for more even spoke tensions
- 24 hole Front | 24 hole Rear
- Tubeless ready design gives you the option to have increased puncture resistance, faster-rolling wheels and improved weight (works with standard tube also)
- 4-D precision drilled spoke holes - directs spokes exactly to hub anchor point
- Ramped rim bed for easy tyre fitment
- Bead lock design for secure tyre binding, even at lower pressures
- Scribe 365 disc hubs with J-bend design for easy maintenance
- Sealed Stainless Steel Precision bearings with contact seals (water tight) - 4x contact seals on rear, 2x on the front
- Scribe Aqua Grease - water repellant mix. Does just that to make sure your bearings stay smooth all year round
- Anti-bite freehub body
- 3 pawl system
- Centre-lock disc standard (6-bolt adapter available)
- Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10/11 speed Anti-bite freehub body fitted - Campagnolo and XDR also available.
- Available in all major standards - Front: QR, Bolt thru (12mm and 15mm); Rear: QR, Bolt thru (142x12)
- The Scribe 365s are designed to be ridden 365 day per year! For this reason, we have used Sapim's legendary d-Light (double butted) spokes. The short 2mm section at either end of spoke, and 1.65mm for the middle section offers a strong built that will still accelerate quickly. (2.0mm - 1.65mm - 2.0mm)
- Extremely high-fatigue test results means they are extremely durable
- Read more about Sapim spokes - Sapim.de
- For nipples, we use Brass Sapim double square head nipples. As the 365s will be exposed to most seasons, brass nipples have significantly improved fatigue resistance when compared with alloy, and they don't corrode, so you can ride them in wet, salty conditions without having to worry about them failing.
- Tubeless valves
- Spare spokes x4
- Spare nipples x4
- 6-bolt adapter x2 (converts centrelock to 6-bolt)
- 10-speed spacer
Weight limit: The upper combined weight limit (bike weight + rider weight + luggage) for these wheels is 115kgs. If a rider is in excess of 105kgs, we recommend regular wheel checks from an experienced bike mechanic.